Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finished!

A very happy Daddy called this morning to say "We're Finished!". Tim and Jacob processed through the Embassy a day early and Tim has all of Jacob's final paperwork, U.S. entry visa and Kazakh passport. He's officially ours now! The only thing left to do is play one more day in Almaty before boarding their Friday AM Virgin Atlantic flight towards home. Yippiee!!!!

Tim was attempting another bath tonight and keeping his fingers crossed it would be less loud than the night before! At least he'll attempt a hair washing. Jacob no-like baths! I write this as JC is begging me to take him down to the dock to swim! Hummm.... Jacob has a lot to learn!

We're so excited the little guy is almost home! Only 71 more hours!

3 comments:

Aunt Debby said...

We are counting the hours too!!! Can't wait to start spoiling this one. It's going so well with JC... The spoiling that is. Tim I have chocolate and ice cream and popcicles and french fries and all the stuff you love... It's my life. They don't call me MOAD for nothing! How about those cheeks, no pictures, are they still begging to be pinched? Safe journey to you all. Bring him home safe! Love Aunt Debby

Anonymous said...

YUP, the other aunt is waiting to spoil Jacob too!
He has a lot of people that already love him a ton...ah what a gift it is to start with so much love.
Safe trip to all,
Love,
Aunt Jan

Anonymous said...

Dear Sherri and Tim,

I am a friend of Katie's and she had talked about you so much that she finally suggested I just follow your blog. I have enjoyed your stories - however, I am waiting...and waiting and waiting for the grand finale. So - did Jacob make it home, did his cold go away, is JC thrilled? You have let your readers down!!! Please post soon!