Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

After 61 hours of not-so-fun travel, we made it home late Sunday evening. Tim & I spent Monday "regrouping" and waiting for JC to arrive with my sister, mom, 2 nieces and 2 dogs from Virginia. They finally arrived around 11 PM and we were THRILLED to see "the dude". I cannot thank my sister and Uncle E enough for actually volunteering to keep JC for the time we were in Kaz. JC had a blast! I think, however, he's in denial about Jacob. You ask "who is your baby brother" and he brilliantly changes the subject. Although during the first of many viewings of our 4 hours of video, he did say "Huggies Jacob" and walked towards the TV with his arms outstretched as if giving Jacob a big hug. We'll see how many huggies are actually given once he learns we have to leave again for about a week to bring Jacob home!

Speaking of bringing Jacob home, we're targeting mid-July but will be calling Khabiba this week to confirm.

Thanks to everyone who followed our blog. We appreciated knowing how many friends and family-members were cheering for and praying us through this amazing journey!

So, that's it for now.... check back in a week or so for a new update on trip two. In the meantime, I have some Diet Coke drinking to catch up on....

Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!
Diet coke drinking is right..I missed that soo much!

Could you email me any pics of kids available in Arkalyk when ya get a second?We are considering going back for #3..but aren't sure if we want to go to Arkalyk again or Russia this time (they still do indep. in some regions)so being a visual..if we spot our child in Arkalyk..maybe we'll shoot for that.
Thanx,
Margie Kane
Boston Ma

Anonymous said...

OMG!I can't believe that showed up!
thought you had to review them first..eeeeeeek..sorry about that!
Margie

Anonymous said...

Aftеr Ι originally lеft
a commеnt I sеem to have cliсκed on
thе -Notify me ωhen nеw сomments аrе aԁded- сhеcκbox and from now on еaсh time
а comment iѕ added Ι get four emаils ωіth the ѕamе
сomment. Ιѕ there аn easy method yοu are able to remove me frοm that ѕervicе?
Chеегs! garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia 1500mg per serving - gaiaspace.org garcinia cambogia -
garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia

Taκe a loоk at mу wеbpage - garcinia mangostana

Anonymous said...

Grеetings! Very helpful advice in this particular poѕt!
Ιt is the little changеs that will mаke the most
ѕіgnificant changes. Many thanks for
shaгing!

Here iѕ my ρage: hcg

Anonymous said...

This is a gοod tip partiсularly tо those fгeѕh tο thе blogoѕрhere.

Shοrt but very aсcurate info… Apргeciatе your shaгing thiѕ one.

А muѕt rеаd article!

Reνiеw my ωeb blog; home based business ideas

Anonymous said...

You aсtually maκe it ѕееm so easy together with youг preѕentation
but I in finding this matteг to be actually one thing that I think I might never understand.
It seems too complеx and extremеly largе
fоr me. I am looking fοrward οn youг subsеquent publish, I'll try to get the hang of it!

My blog post :: raspberry Ketone